Terms and Conditions
All orders we accept are subject to our terms and conditions unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by Electronic Integration Inc. herein referred to as EII. These terms and conditions supersede all others – even if yours say they supersede ours.
All components and boards must be received prior to beginning the assembly process. Anything received after 12p.m. will be considered the next day. The clock does not start until we have a complete and accurate kit. Our terms are F.O.B. Feasterville, Pa 19053. All Blanket purchase orders will be shipped within the year from purchase order date unless otherwise specified.
- Your first order must be pre-paid via a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex. There will be additional charges for processing credit cards. We charge your card at the time your order is placed.
- Applications for credit terms are subject to our approval and will be considered based on your order history and our evaluation of your credit application. The application process typically takes between a few days and a few weeks, depending on how accessible your references and financial information is.
- Payment terms on all sales and quotations are Net 30 days from the date of invoice. Any invoice not paid by maturity date of net thirty days from the date of invoice Buyer shall pay interest from maturity date to date of payment at the annual percentage rate of 18% (or such lower rate as may be maximum allowable by law) together with Seller’s costs of collection (including reasonable attorney’s fees).
- Canceled orders: You are liable for the cost of parts that have been purchased or expenses that have been incurred prior to canceling an order. Cancellations will only be agreed to by the Company on condition that all cost and expenses incurred by the Company up to the time of cancellation and all loss of profits and other loss or damage resulting to the Company by reason of such cancellation will be paid forthwith by the Customer to the Company (Electronic Integration Inc). Buyer will also pay Electronic Integration cost of collection including reasonable attorney fees.
- EII shall not be responsible for any fees related to transfer of funds for outstanding invoices.
We use UPS as our standard carrier and if you would like to request other shipping arrangements or charge your shipping account, let our sales rep know prior to the start of your assembly job. Shipment terms are FOB Origin, unless otherwise quoted or agreed upon by both parties. EII shall not be liable for damage or mishandling by the freight forwarder in the event of damage to assets.
International destinations will incur additional shipping and handling fees based on the size of the order.
Warranty and EII’S Liability
- EII warrants each assembly for workmanship up to 30 days after invoicing.
- For manufacturing problems caused by EII, we will, at our discretion, repair the problems or refund the price of the assembly labor.
- Any modification done to the assembly after you’ve received it nullifies this warranty.
- EII is not responsible for any damage or lack of functionality caused by defective design, components or PCBs provided by you or as a result of deficiencies in the electronic materials provided by you.
- In no event shall EII’s liability exceed the amount of the order placed.
- EII gives no other warranty; either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness.