See our extensive list of technology & capabilities below
Fineline Circuits Inc, our sister company, has over 27 years of manufacturing printed circuit boards experience. All process are done in-house at our Feasterville location.
Technology & Capabilities
- Same Day quote
- Quick turn Protos to high volume production
- 24hr delivery
- Gerbtool/CAM350 Engineering Software
- Single-Sided through Multilayer PCB’s up to 16 layer
- Rigid-Flex PCB’s up to 8 layer
- Complete selection of laminates(FR4,FR-4 High TG, Polyimdie, PTFE, and flex rigid), copper
- 16” x 22” largest standard circuit
- Fineline and high density
- All surface finishes – HASL, EniG, Imm Ag, Imm Sn, Lead-Free HAL,
- Score, tab and Rout.
- Electrical Testing using flying probe testers.
- Inspection per IPC 600E
- UL Rating 94V-0, ISO 9001:2000 Compliant, ROHS Compliant
- Quality Standards IPC-6012 & IPC 600 PCB
- IPC 610 Class II and III PCB
Information needed for quoting
- Total Qty and delivery requirement
- Gerber file for each copper layer
- Gerber file for each soldermask layer
- Gerber file for each silkscreen layer.
- Gerber file for Fabrication drawings with detailed information for Slots, cutouts, and outlines, hole locations with a drill tool list report and fabrication notes.
- Excellon Format NC Drill File, with embedded drill sizes 2.4 leading
We can accept these files in many formats but our preferred format is RS-274X or Gerber RS-274D with one comprehensive aperture file for all layers.(4 digits after the decimal point.) We build boards to IPC 6012 class 2 standards. If you require Class 3 let that be indicated in your fabrication notes.